Today my post is about Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick Review. I am big fan of lipstick.
This is the Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick Review, Coral rose shade
Net Vol. 2.5 g For Rs. 229
Shelf Life: 24 moths
Color of product: Coral rose
Smell : an exotic fragrance of flowers
What Product claims – Really smooth and creamy, conditioning lipstick that moisturises.
Feel about Product – The lipsticks are creamier, smooth and pigmented. they make your lips look luscious. Overall these are good quality lipsticks available in many nice shades. I must say I am impressed. I feel Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick is cute in their cute little casing and do decent job. They are 2.5gm each so I would have expected more pigmentation and staying power.
- Its very affordable thats why you can choose many colors
- Sheer Finish which means you wont need to top it with gloss
- Does not dry out lips
- Claim are true
- Easy to carry
- Good for daily use
Bad about Product:
- Staying power is low . .only 2 to 3 hr
- No ingredient list
- No spf
- Does not come sealed . .I so wish they would make these sealed like others.
- Packaging looks cheap and the transparent cap is prone to breakage