- Product Description:This sheet mask mask is drenched in serum infused with young White Tea leaves to brighten and to clear skin for a more youthful appearance. (Drenched in clear serum. Formulated without added parabens.) Real Nature sheet masks are made with The Oriental Herb Extracting Process. The herbs are ground, roasted, and then decocted in a traditional way. Air pockets within the sheet contain a plentiful amount of nutritional essence, providing natural moisture and nourishment to the skin.(itz very useful fr oily & acneprone skin)
Pros of The Face Shop Real Nature White Tea Face Mask:
Travel-friendly, attractive packaging
Cooling and soothing mask.
Hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Drenched in lightweight serum.
- Skin looks glowing and nourished.
- Suits all skin types.
- Didn’t break me out.
INR 100/- for 1 sheet.
The Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon is a newly formulated lip color crayon, for a soft texture and smooth matte finish. Get soft and colorful lips every day, in 10 different shades of your choice.
Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 02 Red Stop
Features & Benefits
- Sketch your lips, and make them your canvas with the new Enrich Lip Crayons.
- Enriched with a highly pigmented formula, it delivers an intense color payoff.
- A rich mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil conditions your lips.
- Natural shea and cocoa butter extracts soften and nourish your lips.
- Get a sharpener free with every Lakme Enrich lip Crayon (bt NYKA DON’T GVE ME ANY SHARPNER)
Price of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon
₹ 185.00 for 2.2 g of lip
NYKA GVE FREE SUNSCREEN SAMPLE.
YOU WILL NEED :
1 tbsp suger+pinch of turmeric
(u can save this mix for weeks).
“WHENEVER YOU WISH TO SCRUB ADD 1TBSP LEMON”!!!!!!
- RUB For 5MINs.
- Wash off with Warm water & Pat dry!!!!
1. Helps Treat Acne:
Simply dab some lavender oil on your acne blemishes using a cotton swab, and see the results.
2 . As A Toner:
Lavender tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation, thus resulting in an adequate supply of oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells. This helps in keeping the cells healthy.
3 . Heals Burns:
The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of lavender oil again play a role here. The oil is beneficial in healing the burns, and also helps treat the scars caused by them (or scars caused by injuries.
4 . Lavender Bath. Excellent for aching muscles, relaxation, stress relief. Add 6-8 drops Lavender essential oil after running the water and vigorously agitate water. Add the drops to a capful of milk or Epsom salts and then put in the bath as this helps to disperse the oils through out the water
so, today I would be giving out my DIY Makeup setting spray recipe which I learnt from YouTube an few month ago! This would surely help all of you makeup beginners and others who just want to save a few bucks. Things you’re going to need: A spray bottle Normal distilled water Rose water Glycerin […]
via DIY MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY – STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL — AMOR
- so, today I would be giving out my DIY Makeup setting spray recipe which I learnt from YouTube an few month ago! This would surely help all of you makeup beginners and others who just want to save a few bucks.
Things you’re going to need:
Step 1 : Sanitize your spray bottle nicely if you are re using an old spray bottle like I am. I am using my old ANY TYPE OF spray bottle!
step 2 : Fill the bottle with distilled water. I have already filled my spray bottle with distilled water in 2/4th proportion as shown in image. Water is the base for your setting spray so it has to be used the most in the recipe. So you have to fill almost half of the bottle by distilled water. Do not use tap water since it isn’t good to be sitting on your face for the whole day!
Step 3 : Fill the bottle 1/4th with rose water. I am using the dabar gulabari water. Rose water helps in leaving your skin moisturized and supple for the whole day.
tep 4 : Add glycerin in 1/4th ratio. I got this glycerin bottle from a local pharmacy. Glycerin is also readily available in super markets. Glycerin really helps to seal your makeup in place. It is the key ingredient in most of the primers and makeup setting sprays and hence, the most important ingredient in our setting spray, too!
Just give your spray bottle a good shake so all the ingredients blend in well. And there you have it, your very own DIY makeup setting spray which works as good as any store bought makeup setting spray and is way cheaper